Conveniently located near the intersection of Trooper Road and Main Street.
Even minor injuries or conditions can cause discomfort and pain, affecting the quality of your life. As part of your outpatient physical therapy experience, we will work together with you to create a treatment plan customized to your rehabilitation goals with a program including exercise, therapy, education, and injury prevention. The physical therapists at Penn Therapy & Fitness West Norriton (Trooper) can help you regain function, mobility and pain relief through outpatient physical therapy. Our therapists provide treatments for needs ranging from strains and sprains to navigating debilitating conditions, like arthritis or osteoporosis.
We'll develop a plan that’s right for you that includes:
- Activity modification education
- Education to help manage condition
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Range of motion exercises to regain flexibility
- Strengthening and stretching exercises
- Symptom management education
- Therapeutic pain management