Work conditioning therapy can help people maximize function and enable them to return to their lives following an injury, illness or accident. Penn Therapy & Fitness occupational therapists help patients regain as much function as possible so they can get back to doing the things they love, like spending time with their families, working or enjoying other daily activities.
Penn Therapy & Fitness therapists can provide rehabilitation services to manage conditions related including (but not limited to):
- Fine and gross motor problems
- Reintegrating into the workplace
- Visual impairments
Penn Therapy & Fitness therapists work to develop strategies to improve daily activities, help manage fatigue and address cognitive issues that may develop.
Your Penn Therapy & Fitness therapist will work with you to develop a rehabilitation plan that’s right for you, including:
- Activity modification
- Education of patient-focused coping skills
- Exercises focused on cognitive impairments
- Ergonomic job site evaluations
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Therapies focusing on strengthening fine motor skills
- Work conditioning program
Our outpatient work conditioning therapy services are available at the following Penn Therapy & Fitness locations: