Penn Therapy & Fitness offers expert treatment for patients with oral, head or neck cancer. By partnering with your radiation oncologist, otorhinolaryngologist and nutritionist, we provide personalized care from our experienced, multidisciplinary teams.
Our team-led approach facilitates improved quality of life during rehabilitation, and our skilled therapists at Penn Therapy & Fitness provide clinical assessments of strength, range of motion, swallowing, voice and speech for people who have been diagnosed with a variety of head and neck cancers.
Penn Therapy & Fitness therapists can help with:
- Improvement of endurance
- Improvement of range of motion of affected limbs and/or trunk
- Improvement of strength
- Patient education for home exercise program
- Range of motion and strength training
We provide state-of-the-art therapies for a variety of head and neck cancer-related conditions, including:
- Clinical evaluations of swallowing
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LSVT) program
- Multi-Dimensional Voice Analysis
- Passy Muir Valve evaluations
- Standardized cognitive and language testing
- VitalStim® Therapy with Experia unit
Our head and neck cancer therapy program is available at the following Penn Therapy & Fitness locations: