With Penn Therapy & Fitness therapy team by your side, together we’ll help you return to the highest level of function and health possible. We do this by working with state-of-the-art tools and therapist-led programs to help you guide your own recovery and we will support and champion you on your path.
Types of Outpatient Therapy
Occupational Therapy: Occupational therapy is specialized treatment that assists patients in performing daily activities necessary for independent living.
Physical Therapy: Physical therapy uses exercise, physical activities, manual techniques, and various modalities to help restore strength and normal movement.
- Speech Language Pathology: Speech therapy uses specialized therapeutic techniques to diagnose and treat communication, cognition and swallowing disorders.
Our therapists weave education and practical solutions into your treatment plan, setting goals and achieving them together. These goals include:
- Decreased pain
- Decreased stress
- Decreased swelling and inflammation of joints
- Improved body mechanics and posture
- Increased coordination and balance
- Increased mobility
- Increased muscle strength and endurance
- Improved physical well-being and health
- Increased range of motion
- Prevention of further injury or recurrence
Patients choose Penn Therapy & Fitness for our high-quality care and services, matched with the latest advancements in medical science—featuring a wide range of outpatient therapies for patients looking to regain their lives.