Penn Therapy & Fitness physical, occupational and speech therapists are respected rehabilitation medicine experts.
They lecture locally and nationally, participate in clinical research and continually explore the most current therapies to help patients meet their treatment goals.
Many Penn Therapy & Fitness therapists are certified by the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties, recognizing their advanced clinical knowledge, experience and skills.
Our therapists seek additional certification and specialization to meet your most challenging rehabilitation needs, including:
- Academy of Certified Brain Injury Specialists (ACBIS)
- Allied Team Training for Parkinson graduates
- Assistive Technology Professional (ATP)
- Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC)
- Certified Hand Therapist (CHT)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS)
- Certified Parkinson’s Wellness Recovery ™ clinicians
- Certified Sports Clinical Specialist (SCS)
- Certified Women's Health Clinical Specialist (WCS)
- Expertise in VitalStim® therapy for treatment of dysphagia
- LSVT® BIG and LSVT® LOUD certified therapists
- Lymphology Association of North America-certified and manual lymphatic drainage-certified therapists
- McKenzie certified therapists for the treatment of back, neck and extremity problems
- Neurological Clinical Specialists (NCS)
- Therapists certified in the care of high performance sports
- Therapists certified in the care of pelvic floor disorders
- Vestibular Competency Certified
Penn Therapy & Fitness therapists participate in the latest clinical research on physical, occupational and speech rehabilitation. In fact, many Good Shepherd Penn Partners therapists are involved in research projects to help advance the care they provide to patients.
Penn Therapy & Fitness from Good Shepherd Penn Partners is the official outpatient therapy provider of Penn Medicine. For more information on how you can benefit from working with a Penn Therapy & Fitness therapist, contact the location nearest you.