Our certified therapists at Penn Therapy & Fitness work with treating breast cancer patients to help rebuild strength while educating about breast cancer-related conditions.
Strength After Breast Cancer is available for breast cancer survivors who have completed their cancer treatments. Ask your oncology clinician or physical therapist if you would benefit from this specialized treatment.
Conditions That Can Benefit From Our Strength After Breast Cancer Program
- Cancer fatigue
- Decrease of stamina and endurance
Strength After Breast Cancer Services
- Improve strength and body image
- Reduce body fat
- Lower risk of lymphedema progressing
- Lessen risk of lymphedema symptoms
Patient-Centered Therapy After Breast Cancer
You will receive an individualized treatment care plan provided by our physical therapists for breast cancer survivors.
Our therapists use a range of treatments for your care and rehabilitation, including:
- Assessment by a physical therapist, evaluating strength, range of motion and upper body issues
- Specialized care of any functional or mobility issues
- One-hour class on lymphedema and other long-term health risks
- Four one-hour group exercise classes
- Exercise program to continue at home or gym
- Bala Cynwyd
- Bryn Mawr
- Cherry Hill
- East Windsor
- New Britain
- Plymouth Meeting
- South Philadelphia
- Valley Forge
- University City
- Weightman Hall
- West Norriton
- Woodbury Heights
To find a location near you or to request an appointment, call 877-969-7342.