With our staff of clinical specialists, adjunct faculty, advanced degrees and staff presence at many national conference- education is fundamental to our practitioners and a promise to our patient.
- Read our 2014 Annual Research Report
- Read our 2015 Annual Research Report
- Read our 2016 Annual Research Report
- Read our 2017 Annual Research Report
- Read our 2018 Annual Research Report
Good Shepherd physical, occupational and speech therapists are respected rehabilitation medicine experts. They lecture locally and nationally, participate in clinical research and continually explore the most current therapies to help patients meet their treatment goals.
As part of our commitment to education, we offer training opportunities in order to foster professional development through programs including: