With our staff of clinical specialists, adjunct faculty, advanced degrees and staff presence at many national conference- education is fundamental to our practitioners and a promise to our patient.
- Read our 2014 Annual Research Report
- Read our 2015 Annual Research Report
- Read our 2016 Annual Research Report
- Read our 2017 Annual Research Report
- Read our 2018 Annual Research Report
Good Shepherd physical, occupational and speech therapists are respected rehabilitation medicine experts. They lecture locally and nationally, participate in clinical research and continually explore the most current therapies to help patients meet their treatment goals.
- Click here to read Forward Motion, the quarterly newsletter from Penn Medicine's Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Department
As part of our commitment to education, we offer training opportunities in order to foster professional development through programs including:
- Acute Care internship program at The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Outpatient Therapy Orthopaedic and Woman's Health Residency programs
2019 Research Day
Save the Date for the Fifth Annual Research Day, presented by Penn Medicine's Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Department and Good Shepherd Penn Partners. This year's event will take place on Wednesday, June 5th. The Good Shepherd Penn Partners Research Committee invites you to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentation. Abstracts which have been submitted or presented at other conferences will be considered. No walk-in posters will be accepted at Research Day.