The physical therapists at Penn Therapy & Fitness Plymouth Meeting can help you regain function, mobility and pain relief through outpatient physical therapy. Our therapists provide treatments for needs ranging from strains and sprains to navigating debilitating conditions, like arthritis or osteoporosis.
Penn Therapy & Fitness Plymouth Meeting
354 E. Germantown Pike,
East Norriton, PA 19401
We'll develop a plan that’s right for you that includes:
- Activity modification education
- Education to help manage condition
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Range of motion exercises to regain flexibility
- Strengthening and stretching exercises
- Symptom management education
- Therapeutic pain management
All Penn Therapy & Fitness locations are now open. We are taking every precaution to protect your health by providing a safe care environment; the following protocols are now in place:
- All patients and employees are screened prior to arrival.
- All patients and employees are thermal scanned at the door.
- Patients wear masks.
- Providers wear masks, face shields and gloves.
- Strict handwashing/sanitizing is enforced
- Patient arrivals are staggered and changes to the physical layout within our facilities have been made to promote physical distancing
- Deep cleaning procedures have been enhanced