The clinicians and staff of Good Shepherd Penn Partners offer comprehensive care and rehabilitation customized to meet the needs of your patients. Many therapists are certified by the American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties, recognizing their advanced clinical knowledge, experience and skills.
We are accredited by The Joint Commission and the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services, with whom we collaborate to provide and promote safe and effective care. We are also proud to be accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities International (CARF), because we are committed to continuous quality improvement, service excellence and patient satisfaction.
We hold accreditations in the following:
- Stroke Specialty Program
- Brain InjurySpecialty Program
- Spinal Cord System of Care Program
- Amputee Specialty Program
- Comprehensive Rehabilitation Program
Our therapists seek additional certification and specialization to meet your most challenging rehabilitation needs, including:
- McKenzie certified therapists for the treatment of back, neck and extremity problems
- Lymphology Association of North America-certified and manual lymphatic drainage-certified therapists
- Expertise in VitalStim® therapy for treatment of dysphagia
- Therapists certified in the care of pelvic floor disorders
- A team of certified hand therapists
- Physical and occupational therapists certified in LSVT® BIG and LSVT® LOUD for individuals with Parkinson disease
- Certified Parkinson’s Wellness Recovery ™ clinicians
- Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN)
- Neurological Clinical Specialists (NCS)
- Assistive Technology Professional (ATP)
- Vestibular Competency Certified
- Academy of Certified Brain Injury Specialists (ACBIS)
- Association of Rehabilitation Nurses (ARN)
- Allied Team Training for Parkinson graduates
Learn more about our therapists by exploring our online therapist directory.