The physical therapists at Penn Therapy & Fitness Yardley are ready to help you regain function, mobility and relief through outpatient physical therapy. Located on the Penn Medicine Bucks County campus, Penn Therapy & Fitness Yardley offers access to a number of Penn Medicine primary and specialty care services in one convenient location.
Penn Therapy & Fitness Yardley
777 Township Line Road, Suite 180
Yardley, PA 19067
We'll develop a plan that’s right for you that includes:
- Activity modification education
- Education to help manage condition
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Range of motion exercises to regain flexibility
- Strengthening and stretching exercises
- Symptom management education
- Therapeutic pain management
Clinical Certifications & Specialties
- Certified Hand Therapists (CHT)
- LSVT® BIG and LSVT® LOUD certified therapists
- McKenzie certified therapists for the treatment of back, neck and extremity problems
All Penn Therapy & Fitness locations are now open. We are taking every precaution to protect your health by providing a safe care environment; the following protocols are now in place:
- All patients and employees are screened prior to arrival.
- All patients and employees are thermal scanned at the door.
- Patients wear masks.
- Providers wear masks, face shields and gloves.
- Strict handwashing/sanitizing is enforced
- Patient arrivals are staggered and changes to the physical layout within our facilities have been made to promote physical distancing
- Deep cleaning procedures have been enhanced