Conveniently located near the intersection of Trooper Road and Main Street.
Even minor injuries or conditions can cause discomfort and pain, affecting the quality of your life. As part of your outpatient physical therapy experience, we will work together with you to create a treatment plan customized to your rehabilitation goals with a program including exercise, therapy, education, and injury prevention. The physical therapists at Penn Therapy & Fitness West Norriton (Trooper) can help you regain function, mobility and pain relief through outpatient physical therapy. Our therapists provide treatments for needs ranging from strains and sprains to navigating debilitating conditions, like arthritis or osteoporosis.
Meet our team:
Penn Therapy & Fitness West Norriton
2520 W. Main Street, Suite 200
Norristown, PA 19403
We'll develop a plan that’s right for you that includes:
- Activity modification education
- Education to help manage condition
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Range of motion exercises to regain flexibility
- Strengthening and stretching exercises
- Symptom management education
- Therapeutic pain management
All Penn Therapy & Fitness locations are now open. We are taking every precaution to protect your health by providing a safe care environment; the following protocols are now in place:
- All patients and employees are screened prior to arrival.
- All patients and employees are thermal scanned at the door.
- Patients wear masks.
- Providers wear masks, face shields and gloves.
- Strict handwashing/sanitizing is enforced
- Patient arrivals are staggered and changes to the physical layout within our facilities have been made to promote physical distancing
- Deep cleaning procedures have been enhanced