The physical therapists at Penn Therapy & Fitness Weightman Hall are ready to help you regain function, mobility and relief through outpatient physical therapy. Located at the Penn Sports Medicine Center, within the Franklin Field Complex of the University of Pennsylvania, Penn Therapy & Fitness Weightman Hall therapists provide specialized rehabilitation for orthopedic and sports-related conditions.
Penn Therapy & Fitness Weightman Hall
235 South 33rd Street,
Philadelphia, PA 19104
We'll develop a plan that’s right for you that includes:
- Activity modification education
- Education to help manage condition
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Range of motion exercises to regain flexibility
- Strengthening and stretching exercises
- Symptom management education
- Therapeutic pain management
Clinical Certifications & Specialties
- Certified Athletic Trainers (ATC)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists (CSCS)
- Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialists (OCS)
- Certified Sports Clinical Specialists (SCS)
- McKenzie certified therapists for the treatment of back, neck and extremity problems
- Therapists certified in the care of high performance sports
All Penn Therapy & Fitness locations are now open. We are taking every precaution to protect your health by providing a safe care environment; the following protocols are now in place:
- All patients and employees are screened prior to arrival.
- All patients and employees are thermal scanned at the door.
- Patients wear masks.
- Providers wear masks, face shields and gloves.
- Strict handwashing/sanitizing is enforced
- Patient arrivals are staggered and changes to the physical layout within our facilities have been made to promote physical distancing
- Deep cleaning procedures have been enhanced