The therapists at Penn Therapy & Fitness Valley Forge are ready to help you regain function, mobility and relief through outpatient physical therapy. Located conveniently just minutes from the Penn Medicine Valley Forge, patients receiving primary, orthopedic or sports medicine care, or those being treated at the Abramson Cancer Center Valley Forge, now have easy access to rehabilitation services from Penn Therapy & Fitness Valley Forge.
Penn Therapy & Fitness Valley Forge
1201 West Swedesford Road, 3rd Floor
Berwyn, PA 19312
We'll develop a plan that’s right for you that includes:
- Activity modification education
- Education to help manage condition
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Range of motion exercises to regain flexibility
- Strengthening and stretching exercises
- Symptom management education
- Therapeutic pain management
Clinical Certifications & Specialties
- Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialists (OCS)
- Lymphology Association of North America-certified and manual lymphatic drainage-certified therapists
All Penn Therapy & Fitness locations are now open. We are taking every precaution to protect your health by providing a safe care environment; the following protocols are now in place:
- All patients and employees are screened prior to arrival.
- All patients and employees are thermal scanned at the door.
- Patients wear masks.
- Providers wear masks, face shields and gloves.
- Strict handwashing/sanitizing is enforced
- Patient arrivals are staggered and changes to the physical layout within our facilities have been made to promote physical distancing
- Deep cleaning procedures have been enhanced