The physical therapists at Penn Therapy & Fitness South Philadelphia can help you regain function, mobility and pain relief through outpatient physical therapy. Our therapists provide treatments for needs ranging from strains and sprains to navigating debilitating conditions, like arthritis or osteoporosis. Even minor injuries or conditions can cause discomfort and pain, affecting the quality of your life.
Penn Therapy & Fitness South Philadelphia
1900 South Broad St, Suite 100
Philadelphia, PA 19145
We'll develop a plan that’s right for you that includes:
- Activity modification education
- Education to help manage condition
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Range of motion exercises to regain flexibility
- Strengthening and stretching exercises
- Symptom management education
- Therapeutic pain management
All Penn Therapy & Fitness locations are now open. We are taking every precaution to protect your health by providing a safe care environment; the following protocols are now in place:
- All patients and employees are screened prior to arrival.
- All patients and employees are thermal scanned at the door.
- Patients wear masks.
- Providers wear masks, face shields and gloves.
- Strict handwashing/sanitizing is enforced
- Patient arrivals are staggered and changes to the physical layout within our facilities have been made to promote physical distancing
- Deep cleaning procedures have been enhanced