Penn Therapy & Fitness Roxborough can help you regain function, mobility and pain relief through outpatient physical therapy. Our physical therapists provide treatments for needs ranging from strains and sprains to navigating debilitating conditions, like arthritis or osteoporosis.
Penn Therapy & Fitness Roxborough
6619 Ridge Avenue,
Philadelphia, PA 19128
We'll develop a plan that’s right for you that includes:
- Activity modification education
- Education to help manage condition
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Range of motion exercises to regain flexibility
- Strengthening and stretching exercises
- Symptom management education
- Therapeutic pain management
Clinical Certifications & Specialties
- Certified Athletic Trainers (ATC)
- Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialists (OCS)
- Certified Women's Health Clinical Specialists (WCS)
- McKenzie certified therapists for the treatment of back, neck and extremity problems
- Therapists certified in the care of pelvic floor disorders
All Penn Therapy & Fitness locations are now open. We are taking every precaution to protect your health by providing a safe care environment; the following protocols are now in place:
- All patients and employees are screened prior to arrival.
- All patients and employees are thermal scanned at the door.
- Patients wear masks.
- Providers wear masks, face shields and gloves.
- Strict handwashing/sanitizing is enforced
- Patient arrivals are staggered and changes to the physical layout within our facilities have been made to promote physical distancing
- Deep cleaning procedures have been enhanced