The physical, occupational and speech therapists at Penn Therapy & Fitness Rittenhouse are ready to help you regain function, mobility and relief through outpatient physical therapy. Located on the Penn Medicine Rittenhouse campus, Penn Therapy & Fitness Rittenhouse offers access to physical, occupational and speech therapy in one convenient location.
Penn Therapy & Fitness Rittenhouse
1800 Lombard Street, First Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19146
We'll develop a plan that’s right for you that includes:
- Activity modification education
- Education to help manage condition
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Range of motion exercises to regain flexibility
- Strengthening and stretching exercises
- Symptom management education
- Therapeutic pain management
Clinical Certifications & Specialties
- Academy of Certified Brain Injury Specialists (ACBIS)
- Assistive Technology Professional Specialists (ATP)
- Certified Sports Clinical Specialists (SCS)
- Therapists certified in VitalStim® therapy for treatment of dysphagia
- LSVT® BIG and LSVT® LOUD certified therapists
- McKenzie certified therapists for the treatment of back, neck and extremity problems
- Multiple Sclerosis Certified Specialists (MSCS)
- Therapists certified in the care of high performance sports
All Penn Therapy & Fitness locations are now open. We are taking every precaution to protect your health by providing a safe care environment; the following protocols are now in place:
- All patients and employees are screened prior to arrival.
- All patients and employees are thermal scanned at the door.
- Patients wear masks.
- Providers wear masks, face shields and gloves.
- Strict handwashing/sanitizing is enforced
- Patient arrivals are staggered and changes to the physical layout within our facilities have been made to promote physical distancing
- Deep cleaning procedures have been enhanced