The Mercerville location of Hand & Orthopedic Physical Therapy Associates, P.C. (Hand & Orthopedic Physical Therapy) is now part of Good Shepherd Penn Partners! We welcome the clinical expertise of owners Douglas Armstrong, PT, CHT and Gregory Davis, PT, MPT, CHT, along with two additional Hand & Orthopedic Physical Therapy clinicians. Specializing in orthopedics and hand therapy, this new partnership allows us to better serve the community and physician practices in the Mercer county area. As part of your outpatient physical therapy experience, we will work together with you and your doctor to create a treatment plan customized to your rehabilitation goals with a program including exercise, therapy, education, and injury prevention.
We'll develop a plan that’s right for you that includes:
- Activity modification education
- Education to help manage condition
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Range of motion exercises to regain flexibility
- Strengthening and stretching exercises
- Symptom management education
- Therapeutic pain management
Clinical Certifications & Specialties
- Certified Hand Therapists (CHT)
All Penn Therapy & Fitness locations are now open. We are taking every precaution to protect your health by providing a safe care environment; the following protocols are now in place:
- All patients and employees are screened prior to arrival.
- All patients and employees are thermal scanned at the door.
- Patients wear masks.
- Providers wear masks, face shields and gloves.
- Strict handwashing/sanitizing is enforced
- Patient arrivals are staggered and changes to the physical layout within our facilities have been made to promote physical distancing
- Deep cleaning procedures have been enhanced