The physical therapists at Penn Therapy & Fitness Lansdale can help you regain function, mobility and pain relief through outpatient physical therapy. As part of your outpatient physical therapy experience, we will work together with you and your doctor to create a treatment plan customized to your rehabilitation goals with a program including exercise, therapy, education, and injury prevention.
Penn Therapy & Fitness Lansdale
1800 Pennbrook Parkway,
Lansdale, PA 19446
We'll develop a plan that’s right for you, including:
- Activity modification education
- Education to help manage condition
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Range of motion exercises to regain flexibility
- Strengthening and stretching exercises
- Symptom management education
- Therapeutic pain management
- Therapeutic splinting/fabrication of custom made orthosis/splints
Clinical Certifications & Specialties
- Certified Hand Therapists (CHT)
- Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialists (OCS)
- Certified McKenzie Clinician (Cert. MDT)
All Penn Therapy & Fitness locations are now open. We are taking every precaution to protect your health by providing a safe care environment; the following protocols are now in place:
- All patients and employees are screened prior to arrival.
- All patients and employees are thermal scanned at the door.
- Patients wear masks.
- Providers wear masks, face shields and gloves.
- Strict handwashing/sanitizing is enforced
- Patient arrivals are staggered and changes to the physical layout within our facilities have been made to promote physical distancing
- Deep cleaning procedures have been enhanced