Effective on February 5, 2018, Kinetic Rehabilitation Services, P.C. (Kinetic Rehabilitation) is now part of Good Shepherd Penn Partners! Specializing in orthopedics, neurosciences, and pediatrics, Kinetic Rehabilitation is our 19th outpatient therapy site.
The team at Kinetic Rehabilitation has been providing physical and occupational therapy services to patients in Central Bucks County and the Doylestown area for over 28 years. We welcome the clinical expertise of Jeanette Pitman OTR/L and Jim Pitman PT, co-founders of Kinetic Rehabilitation, along with the Kinetic Rehabilitation clinicians and administrative team members. This new partnership allows us to better serve the community and physician practices in Bucks County, PA and beyond. It also provides existing Kinetic Rehabilitation Services, P.C. patients access to a wider range of specialty therapies.
Kinetic Rehabilitation Services, P.C.
924 Lenape Drive,
New Britain, PA 18901
We'll develop a plan that’s right for you that includes:
- Activity modification education
- Education to help manage condition
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Range of motion exercises to regain flexibility
- Strengthening and stretching exercises
- Symptom management education
- Therapeutic pain management
Clinical Certifications & Specialties
- Interactive Metronome trained therapists
- LSVT® BIG certified therapists
- Neurodevelopmental trained therapists
All Penn Therapy & Fitness locations are now open. We are taking every precaution to protect your health by providing a safe care environment; the following protocols are now in place:
- All patients and employees are screened prior to arrival.
- All patients and employees are thermal scanned at the door.
- Patients wear masks.
- Providers wear masks, face shields and gloves.
- Strict handwashing/sanitizing is enforced
- Patient arrivals are staggered and changes to the physical layout within our facilities have been made to promote physical distancing
- Deep cleaning procedures have been enhanced