Conshohocken Physical therapy offers the clinical expertise of Desirea D. Caucci, PT, DPT, OCS, co-founder of Conshohocken Physical Therapy, and the rest of the Conshohocken Physical Therapy staff. Conveniently located near the intersection of Routes 76 and 476, this new partnership allows us to better serve Penn Medicine physician practices in Montgomery County, PA and beyond.
We’re excited to announce that Good Shepherd Penn Partners Conshohocken Physical Therapy (Conshy PT) will now be offering two levels of Rock Steady Boxing classes! Classes start Wednesday October 24th.
What is Rock Steady Boxing?
Rock Steady Boxing is a non-contact boxing exercise program that promotes fitness and function in individuals living with Parkinson’s Disease. In addition to providing fitness, the program has been shown to improve confidence, quality of life and energy levels for individuals living with Parkinson’s Disease.
Our Rock Steady-certified Physical Therapists will be leading group classes that include training with boxing equipment such as speed/heavy bags, heavy/jump ropes, gloves and focus mitts.
- High Intensity Classes: Wednesdays at 4:30 - 5:30pm
- Low Intensity Classes: Fridays at 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- $10.00 per class
- Payment required before star of class
- Cash and all major credit cards accepted
How to Get Started
Call 610-828-7595 to schedule an initial evaluation prior to your first class. Questions? Feel free to reach out to Jory Davis, PT, DPT, LSVT Certified, PWR Certified, Rock Steady Boxing Coach, Sr. Physical Therapist I, at Jory.Davis@uphs.upenn.edu.
Your Penn Therapy & Fitness therapist will work with you to develop a rehabilitation plan that’s right for you, including:
- Activity modification education
- Education to help manage condition
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Range of motion exercises to regain flexibility
- Strengthening and stretching exercises
- Symptom management education
- Therapeutic pain management
Clinical Certifications & Specialties
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists (CSCS)
- Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialists (OCS)
- LSVT® BIG and LSVT® LOUD certified therapists
- McKenzie certified therapists for the treatment of back, neck and extremity problems
- Titleist Performance Institute Certified therapist