Conshohocken Physical therapy offers the clinical expertise of Desirea D. Caucci, PT, DPT, OCS, co-founder of Conshohocken Physical Therapy, and the rest of the Conshohocken Physical Therapy staff. Conveniently located near the intersection of Routes 76 and 476, this new partnership allows us to better serve Penn Medicine physician practices in Montgomery County, PA and beyond.
Your Penn Therapy & Fitness therapist will work with you to develop a rehabilitation plan that’s right for you, including:
- Activity modification education
- Education to help manage condition
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Range of motion exercises to regain flexibility
- Strengthening and stretching exercises
- Symptom management education
- Therapeutic pain management
Clinical Certifications & Specialties
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists (CSCS)
- Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialists (OCS)
- LSVT® BIG and LSVT® LOUD certified therapists
- McKenzie certified therapists for the treatment of back, neck and extremity problems
- Rock Steady Boxing
- Titleist Performance Institute Certified therapist
All Penn Therapy & Fitness locations are now open. We are taking every precaution to protect your health by providing a safe care environment; the following protocols are now in place:
- All patients and employees are screened prior to arrival.
- All patients and employees are thermal scanned at the door.
- Patients wear masks.
- Providers wear masks, face shields and gloves.
- Strict handwashing/sanitizing is enforced
- Patient arrivals are staggered and changes to the physical layout within our facilities have been made to promote physical distancing
- Deep cleaning procedures have been enhanced