Penn Therapy & Fitness provides outpatient physical rehabilitation across the Delaware Valley region. Rasansky Physical Therapy, acquired by Good Shepherd Penn Partners, offers over 33 years of experience treating hand, spine and sports related injuries. Located in 2 Bala Plaza, where Penn Medicine Bala is housed, these services are convenient for patients and physicians in southern Montgomery and eastern Delaware counties.
Clinical Certifications & Specialties
- Certified Hand Therapists (CHT)
- Certified LSVT® Big Certified Therapists
- Certified Women's Health Clinical Specialists (WCS)
- Therapists that have obtained the Certificate of Achievement in Pelvic Physical Therapy (CAPP)
- Therapists certified in the care of pelvic floor disorders
We'll develop a plan that’s right for you that includes:
- Activity modification education
- Education to help manage condition
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Range of motion exercises to regain flexibility
- Strengthening and stretching exercises
- Symptom management education
- Therapeutic pain management
All Penn Therapy & Fitness locations are now open. We are taking every precaution to protect your health by providing a safe care environment; the following protocols are now in place:
- All patients and employees are screened prior to arrival.
- All patients and employees are thermal scanned at the door.
- Patients wear masks.
- Providers wear masks, face shields and gloves.
- Strict handwashing/sanitizing is enforced
- Patient arrivals are staggered and changes to the physical layout within our facilities have been made to promote physical distancing
- Deep cleaning procedures have been enhanced