We're pleased to announce that we are now in a new location across campus. Our new office is a quick walk or drive away, at 310 South Easton Road, Glenside, PA, 19038. Contact us at 215-887-2648 and our staff will be happy to provide you with more information.
Located on the campus of Arcadia University, the physical therapists at Penn Therapy & Fitness Arcadia University are ready to help you regain function, mobility and relief through outpatient physical therapy. Penn Therapy & Fitness Arcadia provides outpatient physical therapy for those in need of sports or general orthopedic therapy—including patients requiring post-surgical rehabilitation, spine therapy or treatment of sports-related injuries.
Penn Therapy & Fitness Arcadia
310 South Easton Road, Suite 102
Glenside, PA 19038
We'll develop a plan that’s right for you that includes:
- Activity modification education
- Education to help manage condition
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Range of motion exercises to regain flexibility
- Strengthening and stretching exercises
- Symptom management education
- Therapeutic pain management
Clinical Certifications & Specialties
Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS)
McKenzie certified therapists for the treatment of back, neck and extremity problems
- Therapists certified in the care of high performance sports
All Penn Therapy & Fitness locations are now open. We are taking every precaution to protect your health by providing a safe care environment; the following protocols are now in place:
- All patients and employees are screened prior to arrival.
- All patients and employees are thermal scanned at the door.
- Patients wear masks.
- Providers wear masks, face shields and gloves.
- Strict handwashing/sanitizing is enforced
- Patient arrivals are staggered and changes to the physical layout within our facilities have been made to promote physical distancing
- Deep cleaning procedures have been enhanced