All Penn Therapy & Fitness locations throughout the Delaware Valley and parts of New Jersey have reopened for outpatient therapy services.
For patient safety, Good Shepherd Penn Partners implemented a number of measures to provide in-person outpatient rehabilitation therapy. These safety measures include:
- All patients and employees are screened prior to arrival.
- All patients and employees are thermal scanned at the door.
- Patients must wear masks. (Please bring your own face covering, if you are able).
- Providers must wear masks, face shields and gloves.
- Strict handwashing/sanitizing is enforced.
In addition, Penn Therapy & Fitness is staggering patient arrivals and made changes to the physical layout within facilities to promote physical distancing. For example, we removed select (not all) chairs from waiting rooms, relocated treatment tables, installed Plexiglas barriers where needed and enhanced deep cleaning procedures.
Visitors are not permitted for outpatient appointments except in circumstances where a caregiver may be necessary for patients who are disabled or have special needs.
For further details about the precautions Penn Therapy & Fitness is taking to keep patients safe, visit PennPartners.org/COVID19. To request an in-person therapy appointment or virtual visit, please call 877-969-7342.