FREE educational event!
March 18, 2019 from 7 - 8:30pm
Penn Therapy & Fitness West Norriton
2520 W. Main Street
Join us for this free event as Dr. John Kelly IV, MD, Medical Director of Penn Throwing Center, Brian Leggin, PT, DPT, OCS, and Brian Cammarota, PT, DPT, ATC, CSCS, share ways to stay healthy playing baseball and softball, preventative exercises, and good throwing mechanics.
Great Tips for Parents and Coaches:
- 12 Risk Factors that Increase Throwing Injuries
- Assessing and Correcting Throwing Mechanics
- Learn 5 Common Mechanical Errors and How to Correct Them
- Demonstration of Exercises to Prevent Injuries and Increase Throwing Performance
- Information on PENN Throwing Center to Assess Mechanics
Questions? Contact Kelly Tornetta at 267-666-9950 or via email at Kelly.Tornetta@uphs.upenn.edu.