Free Tips for Parents and Coaches by Throwing Experts!
Monday, March 19, 2018 7:00 P.M.- 8:30 P.M.
Penn Medicine Valley Forge
1001 Chesterbrook Blvd, 1st Floor Conference Room
Berwyn, PA 19312
Join us for this free event as John Kelly IV, MD, Medical Director of Penn Throwing Center, Brian Leggin, PT, DPT, OCS, Physical Therapist, and Brian Cammarota, PT, DPT, ATC, CSCS, Physical Therapist share ways to stay healthy playing baseball and softball, preventative exercises, and good throwing mechanics.
Topics of discussion include:
- 12 Risk Factors that Increase Throwing Injuries
- Assessing and Correcting Throwing Mechanics
- Learn 5 Common Mechanical Errors and How to Correct Them
- Demonstration of Exercises to Prevent Injuries and Increase Throwing Performance
- Information on Penn Throwing Center to Assess Mechanics