Maintain the success you have built and ensure the future success of your practice by partnering with a clinician-led organization.
- Maintain your community and referral relationships
- Accelerate your growth potential
- Financial win/win for you and your practice
Why Good Shepherd Penn Partners?
Good Shepherd Penn Partners brings together a renowned nationally recognized health system, Penn Medicine and nationally recognized rehabilitation leader, Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network to create a partnership that is focused on ease of access – provider to provider and patient to provider. Our outpatient clinics are branded Penn Therapy & Fitness which include 16 locations throughout greater Philadelphia area.
Benefits of joining our network:
- Access to capital resources to improve building, technology and equipment needs
- Access to business practice infrastructure that adheres to regulatory and employer requirements
- Access to an organization built on developing the expertise of our clinicians
- Access to a rehabilitation organization that is growing
- Access to Penn Medicine physician referral network, hospital and home care continuum
- Access to research opportunities, expertise and continuing education
Good Shepherd Penn Partners is looking for practices that are committed to outstanding care and excellent customer service with locations that enhance our coverage within the greater Philadelphia market.
“Our staff appreciates the enhanced benefits, educational opportunities and support from all levels of Good Shepherd Penn Partners. For our patients they get the same GREAT CARE.”
— Debra Rasansky, PT, founder and owner of Rasansky Physical Therapy
Joined the Good Shepherd team in January 2015
Access to the Continuum of Rehabilitation Care
Good Shepherd Penn Partners operates key levels of care within the continuum of care that patients need:
- Penn Therapy & Fitness, 16 outpatient rehabilitation locations
- Penn Rehab, a 58-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital
- Specialty Hospital at Rittenhouse, a 38-bed long-term acute care hospital
- Acute therapy services within three of Penn Medicine’s hospitals:
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center
- Therapy services for Penn Medicine’s skilled and sub-acute nursing facilities
To find out more about the opportunities, contact:
Scott Nier, PT, MA