In almost all cases, you can use our Web site without sharing any personal information about yourself. The only information we learn about you is the information you voluntarily provide us. Please take a few minutes to read our complete policy. This policy may change from time to time. Please review it periodically.
This statement is not intended to, and does not create, any contractual or other legal rights on behalf of any party. If you have any questions about this statement, please contact us.
GSPP keeps confidential any information we collect through the GSPP Web site.
We will not send you email newsletters or other electronic communications about services, programs or Web site features unless you ask to receive them.
We will tell you if the information you provide us is being submitted through a secure or unsecured transfer.
Sending email directly to an email address found on the GSPP Web site is not secure. We do not recommend using unsecured email to communicate sensitive personal health information to anyone.
We provide links to other Web sites that may have privacy statements that are different from ours.
We do not share any individual data gathered online with people outside of GSPP unless you specifically authorize us to share your information or unless it is required by law.
This Web site is intended for use by people age 13 or older.
- We keep confidential any personal information that you provide to us. This information includes your name, postal and email addresses, telephone number and other information you share with us. The personal information you provide is stored in a secure location, and only authorized people are able to access it. We use your data only to provide the information or services you request, answer your questions and determine what information we should develop next for the Web site.
- Our computer system is not configured to track, collect or distribute personal or identifiable information about the people who visit our Web site. We do not automatically gather individual names, email addresses or other individually identifiable information.
- The GSPP Web site gathers information about visits to the pages on our servers. We maintain statistics that show the total number of visitors to our Web site, requests we receive for pages on our Web site and what domains or Internet service providers those requests come from (such as aol.com). We use this information internally to improve our services. Although these statistics may be provided to others, they do not contain, and cannot be used to obtain, personal information about any individual Web site user.
- We will not send you email newsletters or other electronic communications about services, programs or Web site features unless you ask to receive them.
- You can choose whether or not to receive email communications from GSPP. We will not send you email unless you've requested it. On every email message we send, we include instructions on how to unsubscribe from our email list. If you'd like to be removed from an email list, please contact us.
To help you use or learn more about GSPP’s services and programs, we have posted forms on the GSPP Web site. To use these forms to contact us or ask us to contact you, you will need to complete the fields of information requested. The information you provide is transferred electronically to the person or people who can assist you with your request.
If GSPP offers secure technology, such as encryption, for you to transfer requested information to GSPP, we will say so on the page.
If we do not offer encryption or a secure transmission for a particular request form, we will say so. Be aware that unsecured information transferred over the Internet is similar to a postcard being sent through the mail. We recommend that you do not send sensitive personal health information to GSPP or anyone else using unsecured means. Should you choose to supply confidential information in this manner, you do so at your own risk.
Information we receive through contact forms is only shared with people who can assist in answering your questions or resolving your concerns.
Again, unsecured information transferred over the Internet is similar to a postcard being sent through the mail. We recommend that you do not send sensitive personal health information to GSPP or anyone else using unsecured means. Should you choose to supply confidential information in this manner, you do so at your own risk.
Our Web site contains links to third-party Web sites that are not affiliated with GSPP. GSPP is not responsible for the content or privacy statements of those Web sites. If you are asked to supply personal information to those Web sites, we suggest you read carefully those Web sites' privacy statements.
In those instances where we need to share information with third parties to make your medical care or treatment more efficient, we will specifically ask for your authorization, except in emergency circumstances or when we are required to do so by law.
If you are younger than 13, you should get permission from your parents or guardians to use this Web site. And, if you are under 13, you should not submit information to this Web site. Instead, ask your parent or guardian to submit information on your behalf.