The physical, occupational and speech therapists at Penn Therapy & Fitness Rittenhouse are ready to help you regain function, mobility and relief through outpatient physical therapy. Located on the Penn Medicine Rittenhouse campus, Penn Therapy & Fitness Rittenhouse offers access to physical, occupational and speech therapy in one convenient location.
Penn Therapy & Fitness Rittenhouse offers a variety of outpatient therapeutic programs including:
- Foot & Ankle
- Gait & Balance
- Hand, Wrist & Elbow
- Hip & Knee
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Performance
- Brain Injury
- Low Vision
- Movement Disorders/ Neurodegenerative Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Speech and Swallowing
- Alternative Communication
- Cognitive Communication Impairments
- Expressive & Receptive Language
- Speech Language Impairments
- Swallowing Disorders (Dysphagia)
- Technology Assistance
- Seating & Mobility Clinic
- Ekso Therapy
- Alter-G Treadmill Therapy
Together with your doctor, you and your therapist will work together to create a treatment plan customized to your rehabilitation goals, including an exercise and therapy program, education about self-care and injury prevention knowledge.
Schedule an appointment today. Call 215-893-2500
Hours of operation:
- Monday and Thursday, 7:30 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Tuesday and Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, 8 a.m. -7 p.m
1800 Lombard Street, First Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19146
Click here for Google Map Directions
Click here for the Penn Medicine Building Information