Following an injury or an illness, the rehab hospital you choose can impact the rest of your life. It can determine how mobile you are, how independent you are and how well you function day-to-day.
Patients choose Penn Rehab for our compassionate, high-quality care and services, matched with the latest advancements in medical science.
We offer world-class physical, occupational and speech therapies that are tailored to address your unique rehabilitation needs. Our collaborative teams include Penn Medicine physicians, nurses, therapists, case managers, and psychologists who are passionate about helping you get your life back.
Why choose Penn Rehab
Your life is worth Penn Rehab. Our goal is to get you back home safely, where you can get back to doing the things you love. We set your goals at the beginning of your stay and create a comprehensive, unique plan designed to increase your functional independence as much as possible. You and your needs are at the center of our care plan.
Our care team works in collaboration with other Penn Medicine physicians as well as outside providers to ensure you receive the best possible care.
You can expect the highest standards of both medical care and comfort, including:
- Around-the-clock, on-site Penn Medicine physician coverage
- Spacious private rooms
- A personalized care plan
- One-on-one and group therapy tailored to meet your needs
- Electronic medical records through the Penn Medicine continuum of care
- Hands-on techniques and state-of-the-art technology
- Penn Medicine radiology, MRI, CT, vascular and ultrasound studies
- Bedside Hemodialysis
- At least 15 hours of therapy per week – generally three hours daily, five days a week
- Support groups for you and your family
Are you ready to talk with one of our admissions officers? Would you like to schedule a site visit? Call 877-969-7342 or click here to fill out our online information request form.
The Penn Institute for Rehabilitation Medicine is licensed through Penn Medicine and the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, and medically managed by Good Shepherd Penn Partners.