Good Shepherd Penn Partners provides four levels of physical rehabilitation:
- The Penn Institute for Rehabilitation Medicine
- The Penn Institute for Rehabilitation Medicine (Penn Rehab) is the inpatient rehabilitation unit licensed through the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, and managed by Good Shepherd Penn Partners.
- 58-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital located at Penn Medicine Rittenhouse.
- Penn Therapy & Fitness
- 16 hospital based outpatient physical, speech and occupational outpatient rehabilitation sites licensed under The Specialty Hospital at Rittenhouse, located throughout the greater Philadelphia region and South Jersey
- Find a location closest to you!