Good Shepherd Penn Partners provides inpatient and outpatient physical rehabilitation and specialized long-term acute care throughout the Philadelphia region.
- The Penn Institute for Rehabilitation Medicine (Penn Rehab) is the inpatient rehabilitation unit licensed through the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, and managed by Good Shepherd Penn Partners.
- 58-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital located at Penn Medicine Rittenhouse.
- 38-bed long-term acute care hospital licensed through Good Shepherd Penn Partners at Penn Medicine Rittenhouse.
- Hospital based outpatient physical, speech and occupational therapy licensed under the Specialty Hospital at Rittenhouse, with 17 sites located throughout the greater Philadelphia region and South Jersey.
- Therapy services provided at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Hospital and Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, including the hospitals’ two skilled/subacute rehabilitation facilities.
Good Shepherd Penn Partners is a joint venture between Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network in Allentown, Pennsylvania, and University of Pennsylvania Health System in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and is the official therapy provider for Penn Medicine. Good Shepherd Penn Partners is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt non-profit organization as provided by Internal Revenue Service regulations.
For more information on Good Shepherd Penn Partners services and locations, call 877-969-7342.