Good Shepherd Penn Partners provides inpatient and outpatient physical rehabilitation and specialized long-term acute care throughout the Philadelphia region.
- The Penn Institute for Rehabilitation Medicine (Penn Rehab) is the inpatient rehabilitation unit licensed through the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, and managed by Good Shepherd Penn Partners.
- 58-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital located at Penn Medicine Rittenhouse.
- 38-bed long-term acute care hospital at Penn Medicine Rittenhouse.
- 15 outpatient rehabilitation sites located throughout the greater Philadelphia region and South Jersey.
- Therapy services provided at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania Hospital and Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, including the hospitals’ two skilled/subacute rehabilitation facilities.
Good Shepherd Penn Partners is a joint venture between Good Shepherd Rehabilitation Network in Allentown, Pennsylvania, and University of Pennsylvania Health System in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and is the official post-acute care provider for the entire Penn Medicine network. Good Shepherd Penn Partners is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt non-profit organization as provided by Internal Revenue Service regulations.
For more information on Good Shepherd Penn Partners services and locations, call 877-969-7342.